List:       poi-user
Subject:    Re: Word to OOXML Conversion using Apache POI
From:       Angelo zerr <angelo.zerr () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-07-30 8:05:44

Hi

We have developped several converter docx->pdf, docx->xhtml based on POI
inside XDocReport.

You can see docx->xhtml at
https://github.com/opensagres/xdocreport/tree/master/thirdparties-extension/org.apache.poi.xwpf.converter.xhtml
 and a little doc at
https://code.google.com/p/xdocreport/wiki/XWPFConverterXHTML

Developping a converter is a very hard task, our converters are not perfect.

Good luck!

Regard's Angelo