List:       poi-user
Subject:    Add text at bookmark in textbox
From:       Ridwan Habbal <ridwanhabbal () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2015-07-14 21:59:34

Dear All,

I  have a doc that has several bookmarks and I have to insert some specific Strings \
using java api.  I could get the paragraphs and then get bookmarks inside them. \
However, there are addition bookmarks that appear when I open MS-Word app, but not \
accessible in the code. These seem because those additional bookmarks are inside \
textbox. Can you give me how to get the textboxes and then get the bookmarks inside \
them?
Thanks
Ridwan