List:       poi-user
Subject:    RE: Using Apache POI in a commercial module
From:       <P.A.Holden () airedale ! com>
Date:       2015-03-23 16:05:21

Thanks Nick.

This message is confidential. It may not be disclosed to, or used by anyone=
 other than the addressee. If you receive this message in error, please adv=
ise us immediately by return email and delete this message and any attachme=
nts from your system. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. Airedale=
 International Air Conditioning Ltd does not accept responsibility for chan=
ges to any e-mail which occur after the e-mail has been sent. Attachments t=
o this e-mail may contain software viruses which could damage your systems.=
 Airedale International Air Conditioning Ltd have checked the attachments f=
or viruses before sending, but you should virus-check them before opening. =
Airedale International Air Conditioning Ltd is registered in England and Wa=
les, registered office: Leeds Road, Rawdon, Leeds LS19 6JY, UK, company num=