List:       poi-user
Subject:    Using existing xlsx files/templates to create new xlsx files!
From:       XSSF <czl_java () bellsouth ! net>
Date:       2012-12-14 19:52:40

Yegor,

I see that a solution to using existing xslx files as templates to
create new xslx files is currently in development using the
xssf.streaming implementation (Bug 51634).  However, I'd like to know is
this the only implementation for using existing xslx files as templates
to create new xslx files.  Thanks in advanced.

Regards,
-Craig