List:       poi-user
Subject:    Re: Caused by:
From:       ctraversa <carlo.traversa () implementa-srl ! it>
Date:       2011-10-18 16:20:18

Hi Nick.
Anyway I'd appeciate an answer to the following questions:
1. Meanwhile the code sent to bugzilla will be included in the main POI
project, is there a simple way to turn around the problem and use my code
for the internal excel function RATE?
2. Why internal (standard) excel functions cannot be overwritten even if
they are not implemented? Is there any way to do it?
Thanks in advance,
Carlo Traversa.