List:       poi-user
Subject:    Linking to a slide by number
From:       duyvu <duyvu () cox ! net>
Date:       2009-07-21 16:05:03

I want to be able to set a hyperlink that links to a slide in a slideshow.
For example, a text box on slide 1 with a hyperlink that when clicked, the
slide show goes to slide 7.

I see a reference to public static final byte LINK_SlideNumber = 0x07; in
InteractiveInfoAtom but cannot find any references that use this.  I see
that hyperlink addresses are set to 1,-1,PREV to go to back to the previous
slide.

Is there a similar mechanism for me to set the hyperlink type to be
Link_SlideNumber and the address to be something to jump to a slide by
number?

If so, how do I go about doing that?

Thanks!