List:       poi-user
Subject:    Problem in retrieving creation date from summury information
From:       kavita deshpande <kavitapravindeshpande () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-07-21 4:11:36

Hi,

I want to access the date of creation  from summury information object.

getCreateDateTime() method returns the wrong creation date.

We are not using POI to create the excel file. THis has been created using
microsoft excel.
We only want to access the file properties and values within.

We would appreciate any inputs.
Thank You,
Kavita