List:       poi-user
Subject:    Re: Visio File Extraction
From:       Anthony Andrews <pythonaddict () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2008-12-31 7:50:21

In that case, you cannot use the OLE/COM approach, sorry. To use OLE you must have \
the application installed on a computer - ideally on a stand alone PC - so that you \
can instantiate it and then manipulate that instance. If you had that available, then \
yes, you certainly could create and manipulate diagrams.

Looks like you are back to searching for an API that will create Visio files for you \
or a commercial product that does the same, or you could help Nick and the team \
develop that strand of POI further.