List:       poi-user
Subject:    Outlook MSG files
From:       "Lara, Douglas " <douglas.lara () citi ! com>
Date:       2008-02-26 19:52:45

Hi everybody!

I went looking for some API to handle MSG Outlook files and then I found that there's \
a branch of POI that's is going to do what I'm looking for, but there is no official \
realease of HSMF.

Did anybody already dealt with msg files? I need to create a msg file with an \
attachment within it... i thought that maybe it could be possible too with POIFS, but \
I don't know anybody that tried it...

Regards!

Douglas