List:       poi-user
Subject:    RE: How to create a graphic and insert values
From:       <rrogers () us ! imshealth ! com>
Date:       2008-02-19 0:58:55

Arthur,

We've done something similar.  The chart support in POI is limited but it does not \
change existing charts.  We create templates with the chart style and layout we want \
in Excel, using a Named Range for the Chart Data Source.  We use POI to open the \
template, populate the Named Range, and then save the workbook as a new file.

-Russ