List:       poi-user
Subject:    Re: Issues on ContinueRecord when using event API
From:       "subhash medhi" <medhi2006 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-08-06 4:52:06

 Dear friends,
                  I am trying to use HSSFFormulaEvaluator but facing certain
problems.
Against the underwritten statement I am getting the message that
HSSFFormulaEvaluator cannot be resolved to a type though i have included the
scratchpad jar in the classpath.

 HSSFFormulaEvaluator evaluator = new HSSFFormulaEvaluator(hs,wb);

Kindly help and let me know if need to include any more jars. Your help
would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Subhash