List:       poi-user
Subject:    Re: creating a cell with a reference with POI
From:       "Larry Goodman" <goodman.larry () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-02-26 11:56:02

Simple (sort of):  use something like cell.setFormula("B3+C2"); as in:

cell = row.createCell((short)colNum);
String formula = "B13";
cell.setCellFormula(formula);

you could also reference another sheet in the same excel file with
"!sheet2B13" or whatever you programming requirements are.

Works for me...

Larry