List:       poi-user
Subject:    Need help reg dropdowns in Excel sheets
From:       "Anjishnu Bandyopadhyay" <anjishnu_b () infosys ! com>
Date:       2007-02-26 5:40:17

Hi all,

I need to display a drop-down (with pre-defined values, that will be
hard-coded in a List/ArrayList in my Java class) in one particular cell
of an Excel sheet.

Any pointers regarding this will be of great help.

Thanks for your time.

With best regards,

Anjishnu.

This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the \
use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the \
sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, \
disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such \
actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has taken every \
reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may \
sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus \
checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Infosys reserves the right to monitor \
and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages \
                sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the Infosys \
                e-mail system.