List:       poi-user
Subject:    can't write in Excel-templates, which include charts
From:       "Stefan Shoeman" <stefan.shoeman () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2007-02-21 14:43:16

Hello *,

I have an Excel-file which is a template. In this file my
Cocoon-environment (2.1.9)
writes some data using the HSSF POI (1.5 because of the old generating
app). This works nice.

But now I have to include a simple chart (which references to the
mentioned data and shows some bars).
I've created one in the template. But now, I'm not able any more, to
write my data into the Excel-file.
(POI throws exceptions).

Why does the HSSF POI-API get in trouble, when my Excel-file includes
a chart? Any ideas?
Thank you for reading.

--
Regards,