List:       poi-user
Subject:    AW: How to use POI for reading Excel 2.1 format?
From:       "KHZ (SAW)" <karl-heinz.zengerle () sawag ! com>
Date:       2006-07-27 10:53:40

Hi Suyog.

I used it already some years ago. So I'm not so much inside the details.

spreadsheet, the pendant to Excel and being able to read from and write to
Excel). I had a very good experience in that mailing list. Several people
from Sun helped a lot. Let's hope that Sun's shrinking hasn't affected this.

If I see code snippets I could compare it with my application from that
time.

Regards,	Karl-Heinz.