List:       poi-user
Subject:    Re: Normsdist
From:       <deshmol-lists () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-05-30 18:45:12

Normsdist is not implemented in this API.
The class extends from NotImplementedFunction and is
currently just a placeholder.

BTW, only a handful of financial functions are
currently implemented; the function implementations
are in the class FinanceLib.

Look at
http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/apidocs/org/apache/poi/hssf/record/formula/functions/FinanceLib.html

for futher details of available functions.

~ amol

--- Rosie Chandler <rosie.chandler@btopenworld.com>
wrote:

> I would like to use the Normsdist function located
> in:

org.apache.poi.hssf.record.formula.functions.Normsdist