List:       poi-user
Subject:    Re: Problems with images in XLS templates files using POI.
From:       Sanjiv Jivan <sanjiv.jivan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-04-18 16:45:07

I had a similar issue where when I added a graphic to an Excel form in
my template file, the generated excel file would get corrupt.

I found a posting related to this when searching google groups but I
can seem to locate that right now. It mention this as a ms bug related
to images in excel files and macros. Will post the url if locate it.

Sanjiv