List:       poi-user
Subject:    Re: Out of memory
From:       acoliver () apache ! org
Date:       2004-09-27 15:00:37

If anyone ever wants to work on the performance branch I can offer advice
and assistance.  If anyone wants to fund that work, my company can help with
that as well.  I also need people interested in switching stuff to NIO and
memory mapping (which is what would be the complete solution to this
problem).

-Andy
--
Andrew C. Oliver