List:       poi-user
Subject:    Re: May I ask a question?
From:       "Andrew C. Oliver" <andy () superlinksoftware ! com>
Date:       2002-09-20 14:44:03

Ferruccio Spagna wrote:

>>>Hmm. but if "producer of Excel" = M$, the answer is none
>>>

>whatsoever...right
>

>>>Andy?
>>>-Chris
>>>

>Yes, I made a mistake writing 'producer of Excel' without an upper case...
>But the misunderstanding was useful for getting also another interesting
>answer...
>Thanks Fer

Sorry for the misunderstanding.  You can say Microsoft on this list.  It
is not a cussword ;-)

We actually like Microsoft a whole lot.  Without Microsoft we'd not have
wonderful brain teasers like
OLE 2 Compound document format.  Without such challanges life might be
less fun and exciting.

-Andy "Microsoft's #1 Fan" :-)