List:       poi-user
Subject:    Re: "org.apache.poi.util.RangeAddress" behaviour
From:       "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoliver () apache ! org>
Date:       2002-09-14 0:29:07

If you have the drive please rewrite this class.  It needs some serious
work.  things like numTo26sys should be changed to more obvious names,
more comments, etc.  But I'd like to see this class seriously revised.

-Andy

On Fri, 2002-09-13 at 18:52, Iouri Michtchenko wrote:
> Hi,
> i have just found that the reference format for this class is something
> like:
> "Sheet1.$A1:$B1". Should not it be like "Sheet1!$A1:$B1"?
>
> Regards,
> Iouri.
>

> --

http://www.superlinksoftware.com - software solutions for business
http://jakarta.apache.org/poi - Excel/Word/OLE 2 Compound Document in
Java
http://krysalis.sourceforge.net/centipede - the best build/project
structure
		    a guy/gal could have! - Make Ant simple on complex Projects!
vote.
-Ambassador Kosh