List:       poi-user
Subject:    Re: poi for generating documents from predefined templates?
From:       Glen Stampoultzis <gstamp () iprimus ! com ! au>
Date:       2002-09-12 13:50:08

Poi doesn't support writing of work documents yet.  If you're wanting to
write your reports to Excel then Poi would work okay for this.  Some
features (such has rewriting sheets with VB Macro's) will give you some
problems but for more basic features you shouldn't have too many problems.

Regards,

Glen Stampoultzis