List:       poi-user
Subject:    RE: POI's logging
From:       "Paradizov, Konstantin" <konstantin_paradizov () merck ! com>
Date:       2002-05-31 12:56:26

I still have a similar problem with logging. Only I don't use Log4j.
Whenever I use POI's jar and commons-logging.jar I would get a
ClassNotFoundException for LogFactoryImpl.

Eventually what you will have to do is download the source java files for
commons-logging.jar and modify a few files so that the logger always
defaults to NoOpLog and ignores
everything else.