List:       poi-user
Subject:    Colors in HSSFCellstyle
From:       Lorenzo Resta <lorenzo.resta () forum-informatik ! ch>
Date:       2002-05-21 9:39:44

Hi,

I am currently trying to get the correct color of a Cell in HSSF. I know
that i can get the color index from HSSFCellstyle. How can can i relate the
color index to a java color (java.awt.Color), or how can i create a
HSSFColor instance from the color index, without creating a huge 'switch'
statement. Is there some sort of factory method around in POI 1.5?

Thanks

Lorenzo