List:       poi-user
Subject:    RE: FYI on 1.5 distribution
From:       "Dagnon, Chris" <CDagnon () KRAFT ! COM>
Date:       2002-05-14 12:31:02

Unfortunately VAJ doesn't allow anyone to export things that have errors in
them, so I've had to delete some stuff from the logging packages to get that
to work.

Yes, for production we'll just install the original JARs, but for this
iteration we're grouping things into a couple larger JARs for convenience.

-Chris