List:       poi-user
Subject:    Re: When is going to be formulas supported?
From:       "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoliver () apache ! org>
Date:       2002-05-13 12:31:53

Some formulas support is already in CVS and in nightly builds.  It
depends on *which* formulas.

We're volunteers.  It will be done when someone has enough time off from
their regular job to finish it or when enough folks contribute to the
effort.  There are no solid deadlines only goals.  Turns out we're late.

-Andy