List:       poi-user
Subject:    Re: Sorry, forgot
From:       "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoliver () apache ! org>
Date:       2002-03-26 13:13:07

Yes :-)  I do hope you submit one thats less.... litigious :-)

And if you could incorporate a Tiki god!  Then I'd consider you a master
artist!  :-)

What I really think would be cool is some kind of tiki god that
resembles somehow the style of the tomcat logo. . .  Sadly I was born
with no artistic talent :-(

-Andy

On Tue, 2002-03-26 at 08:04, StorFalingen . wrote:
> I understand, but I had to give it a try. I thought it was a nice idea, dont
> you agree ?
>
> / marcus

http://www.superlinksoftware.com
http://jakarta.apache.org/poi - port of Excel/Word/OLE 2 Compound