List:       poi-dev
Subject:    Re: Procedural question
From:       "Javen O'Neal" <javenoneal () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-11-30 21:32:28

It sounds like you have one bug dependent on another. I would mark the
first bug as a blocker for the second. In the second bug's patch file,
exclude the changes for the first bug.

Alternatively, you could duplicate the first bug's changes in the patch for
the second bug, and when we integrate them with "svn patch", svn will
discard the duplicate changes.

It doesn't really matter, but fewer total lines of code to review in the
patches might mean faster turn-around time.

Make sure both patches include unit tests if the features aren't already
tested!