List:       poi-dev
Subject:    How to change PNG DPI
From:       vegaecm <aneprel () vegaecm ! com>
Date:       2012-12-27 12:07:21

Hi,

Our team use Apache POI to render PowerPoint documents (ppt and pptx) to
PNG.
Thank you for your efforts for this project, it is really great product!

Could you please give us a little advice (unless, of course, it is not
difficult for you).

"Shape" class contains
public static final int POINT_DPI = 72;

We would like to use another DPI value.
Are there any objections just to change this value (i.e. to 96 or to 150)
and rebuild project or would this approach be wrong and we need deep code
changes?

Thanks in advance.