List:       poi-dev
Subject:    Apachie POI hssf record chart UNKNOWN-104E
From:       matthew () jenika ! com
Date:       2010-07-17 2:46:39

Excel axis formatting Number

To support setting custom or default number formatting on an axis requires the \
"UNKNOWN-104E" record.

This definition I have found works for me:

sid=0x104E;
size=0x0002;
[UNKNOWN-104E]
  .formatindex  = 0
[/UNKNOWN-104E]

The order of this when it exists is between

[VALUERANGE]
[UNKNOWN-104E]
[TICK]

So if you need to specify a number format for the axis you add the 104E to the \
sequence of the axis specification with a value that points to the desired format.

Matthew