List:       poi-dev
Subject:    Re: GCJ Native Library Success
From:       TJ Mather <tjmather () maxmind ! com>
Date:       2002-11-17 15:04:05

Hi,

My next steps are:

1. Submit gcj PRs for the bugs I encountered, checking against the latest
GCJ CVS HEAD.  I'll also check the PRs you cc'ed to me to make sure
I don't submit duplicate bug reports.

2. Clean up the build somewhat.  (low priority)

3. Write an Excel export filter for KSpread.  (high priority)

I have no plans to compile a win32 POI library (i'm running Linux).
Could you Cygwin to compile the win32 POI library?

Thanks,
-TJ

P.s. I'm very happy with the purist workaround, because even though
the gcj team will fix the bugs, it is helpful to have the KOffice
Excel export filter work in GCJ 3.2 as well as later versions.