List:       poi-dev
Subject:    Re: Introducing gump...
From:       "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <barozzi () nicolaken ! com>
Date:       2002-01-31 17:09:29

From: "acoliver" <acoliver@nc.rr.com>

> >On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:28:26 -0500 "Sam Ruby" <rubys@us.ibm.com> wrote.
> >Take a moment to look at http://jakarta.apache.org/gump/ ... If you are
not
> >familiar with Gump, trust me, you will be shortly.  ;-)

Our default build target is the "interactive" build, Gump should call the
"all" build.
I've seen your commit for Gump, and it seems this is not specified.

As for the docs build it works IIRC, we just need to finish converting 2-3
docs from html and tweak some things.

I also think we should add the "test" build to "all".

Since I'm not a commiter on jakarta-poi and I don't want Andy coming at me
with a bazooka ;-) I've committed a modified version of the build to
jakarta-poi module on sourceforge.net. It's restructured and there is a
contrib section too. Anyone interested please check it.

Thanx,
Ken

--
Nicola Ken Barozzi                 xml-cocoon@nicolaken.com
These are the days of miracle and wonder...