List:       poi-dev
Subject:    Upgrade the documentation
From:       "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoliver () apache ! org>
Date:       2002-01-31 12:12:11

Hi All,

I think everything is ready on the Jakarta site.  The only problem is I
don't quite think the documentation is ready for the public to view.  I
did my best but there are still lots of typos, run-on sentences and
hanging clauses (my trademark!).  We also have some glaring holes as far
as description pages for the various components.

Ken has been doing his best to make this better, but we need to all
pitch in.

Those of us with commit access can commit directly, however those of us
who don't please just submit them to the list
(poi-dev@jakarta.apache.org)

Any opinions on when to expire the old mailing lists?

Thanks,

Andy
--
www.superlinksoftware.com