List:       plug-mail
Subject:    [PLUG] DebConf23 - Call for sponsors
From:       Sahil Dhiman via plug-mail <plug-mail () plug ! org ! in>
Date:       2023-05-23 16:35:30

Hey folks,

As many of you might already know, DebConf23 [1] is taking place in
Kochi, Kerala this year from 10th to 17th September. This marks the
first time in 23 years of DebConf history when DebConf is coming to
India (and second time in Asia). For the conference, we're looking for
potential Indian and foreign sponsors.

If you or your organization use/benefit from Debian, this is a great
opportunity to showcase and promote your organization to 350+ live
attendees and many more viewing the conference online, while also
supporting the development of Debian. Of course we have various
associated perks and benefits [2]. List of already committed [3] and
past year sponsors can be found here [3].

You can use this one page flyer [5] or detailed brochure [5] for
starting internal discussions in your organization. Feel free to reach
out to Praveen, me or sponsor@debconf.org (all in Cc) for any queries.

[1]: https://debconf23.debconf.org/
[2]: https://debconf23.debconf.org/sponsors/become-a-sponsor/
[3]: https://debconf23.debconf.org/sponsors/