List:       plug-mail
Subject:    [PLUG] How to set disk quotas on NFS server?
From:       Amey Abhyankar via plug-mail <plug-mail () plug ! org ! in>
Date:       2021-11-08 13:11:51

Hello,

I have a NFS server with CentOS 7.9 on it.
I create a share on the NFS server under /mnt and mount it on vm's.

Now, I have a requirement to restrict the size of each mount/folder.
How to achieve this?

I ofcourse did Google but the answers are not helping me.
Any suggestions how to set a quota system on NFS?
And my NFS is not integrated with openLDAP or with NIS server.

Regards,
Amey.