I should add if anyone else needs help downloading large files occasionally you are welcome to ping me. For the time being I have bsnl fiber 300mbps 4tb plan and I hardly use up 250 to 300 gb so I have plenty to spare. Only thing is I might not be able to do it on short notice so I might need a day or two.

And apologies for top posting but its a pain with the android Gmail app.