List:       plug-mail
Subject:    Re: [PLUG] Linux on Acer EL1600 desktop?
From:       Krishnan M <kmlist () yahoo ! in>
Date:       2009-06-28 8:19:24

Dexter did it for me! We happened to meet at Blogcamppune2 yesterday and he gave me a \
Fedora 10 DVD and it worked like a charm. Sudhanwa was there too and he was right: \
"if its an Intel board (which it is), a later distro should work"...
So Fedora 10 worked, Fedora 9 didn't, and i am not very keen to go back and explore \
why not...
thanks again,
krishnan

      Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click \
Pune GNU/Linux Users Group Mailing List