List:       plug-mail
Subject:    [PLUG] Virtual Serial port reader.
From:       Suraj Swami <suraj.g.swami () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-23 5:40:35

Hi,

Thank you for your information about serial communication code. I could
figure it out.

But now I am facing another problem to test that code. How do I see if its
working. Because I dont have any external hardware to test it.

I was thinking about a Virtual serial port reader . Similar to Etima in
Windows. I tried for searching a similar one in linux. If any one know
please mention. I hope its free.

Regards,
Suraj Swami,
Fennec Fox Technologies,India,