List:       plug-mail
Subject:    [PLUG] Feedback was (Re:  [X-POST] Call for)
From:       Shakthi Kannan <shakthimaan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-05-25 8:23:33

Hi,

--- 2009/5/25 म.हा.सा.ग.र <o.s.h.o@guruvision.com>:
| The relevant part of the discussions:
| "Red Hat is the most difficult distributions to handle in Linux scene"
\--

It would be very useful to know exactly what were the various
*difficulties* that these 3-4 individuals faced. Without it, i will
not rule out PEBKAC as a reason.

You still have the *choice* of other distributions.

---
| to me, Linux has been improving by relying on users' feedback
\--

Too generic a statement, IMO. Distros differ quite a lot in choosing
what they ship, how they ship it, and how they work together. There is
quite a lot of choice available today, and it would be inappropriate
to blame a whole lot just because of the experience with one.

Thanks for your honest feedback,

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan