List:       plf-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Plf-discuss] Googleearth becoming grey
From:       Rob <zarbdotorg-raindog () kudla ! org>
Date:       2007-06-28 22:51:08

On Sunday 25 March 2007, Vincent Panel wrote:
> I recently used googleearth and as I approached the earth surface,
> image started to progressively become grey. If I zoom out, this
> 'fog' is removed... As anyone noticed this ? I own a i810 graphic

I have an 865, and the same problem.  Turning off "Atmosphere" in the
View menu seems to fix it, at least in version 4.1 as packaged by
PLF.

Sorry for the late response... I found the solution myself in some
other forum, maybe the Ubuntu ones.  Hope the new Google Desktop beta
works as well overall as Google Earth does....

Rob