List:       pkgsrc-users
Subject:    Re: Plasma without kwin
From:       Mark Davies <mark () ecs ! vuw ! ac ! nz>
Date:       2021-03-25 3:54:08

On 25/03/21 5:20 am, Jay Patel wrote:
> voidpin@ has given idea that if libinput is stopping plasma packaging
> can't we use i3 or any of window manager to go along with plasma?

Yeah, I have considered looking at something like that.

Now that I have a qtwebengine that I can at least build against (happy
for any input on confirming if it actually works/fixing it), I'm working
my way through the KDE PIM apps then I'm likely to cycle around and look
at how much of plasma I can get going without kwin.

cheers
mark