List:       pine-info
Subject:    Re: Suggestion
From:       Nancy this-address-is-valid McGough <nm () NoAdsPlease ! ii ! com>
Date:       1999-12-02 20:56:33

On 99-12-02 Ed Arnold <era@ucar.edu> wrote:
> A minor clarification: use of the ";" command requires that
> enable-aggregate-command-set be in .pinerc's feature-list.
> Also, it isn't clear to me that "text" can be a regular expression
> (as in grepmail), do you know?

It's straight text like all text matching in pine (including
role, filter, and score patterns). Regular expression matching
would be great though!

 -Nancy

--
For Pine links, see http://www.ii.com/internet/messaging/pine/

ŠNancy McGough         http://www.ii.com/         Infinite Ink
--= Sent via PINE 4.21: Internet News & Email for Win/Unix =--