List:       pine-info
Subject:    Need explanation
From:       "Syahrul" <syahrul () rad ! net ! id>
Date:       1997-09-28 3:34:36

Dear Sir...

My name is Susan, can you give the information about my mail In-Box on  up
September 20 1997, because I only read the mail and didn't reply my friends
email. But the mail In-Box was not apear yet in my Mail In-Box.
Can you appear it for a while because I forgot to safe my friends address
mail or can you show where you store my In-box mail in few days ago..??
I look forward your reply. Thank you very much for pay attention.

your trully,

Susan