List:       pine-info
Subject:    question about inbox folder
From:       Tal Shaked <perusa () ici ! net>
Date:       1997-05-29 16:28:03

I keep on getting a message, about a minute after opening my inbox, saying
that the inbox folder has closed due to an 'access error'. I was wondering
if this is a bug or it has something to do with the configuration? My
service provider just upgraded their server and changed to this newer
version of pine. Thanks for you help, in advance...

Tal Shaked