List:       pine-info
Subject:    A Problem
From:       anne powell <apowell () netinfo2 ! ubc ! ca>
Date:       1997-02-06 21:39:14

Hello. I am a frequent user of Pine and having just switched to the new,
improved version, I found a bug. It is not really a big problem and I know
how to get around it, but it is annoying, none the less.  The problem is
that when you are repsonding to a message you have received, using the
relpy command, and there is a list of people who receive the message, it
asks you if you want to reply to all recipients. This has not changed.
However, now, when you say that yes, you would like to reply to all, in
now includes sending the message to yourself. While you can easily just
take yourself off the list each time, it never used to do this. I see no
reason for receiving the message yourself whe you already get it in sent
mail.
	So I just wanted to point this out to you, if you had not realized
it already.
	Sincerely,
			Anne Powell