List:       pine-info
Subject:    Re: Plans to put a password cache in pine?
From:       snakey () Glue ! umd ! edu (David Andrew Ross)
Date:       1996-10-31 1:41:06

: {mailhost.whatever.edu/user=snakey}INBOX

: The "user=snakey" makes pine understand that you want to use the same
: account every time you open the folder, and you only need to give the
: password once per session.

I tried this, and it does help a lot, but...  I have multiple incoming
folders, and so when I go to the folder list or try to "tab" to the

Dave

: Greetings,
: Ørjan.

--