List:       pine-info
Subject:    ? about "from" header.
From:       adam <conspiracy () thepentagon ! com>
Date:       1996-10-30 21:29:51

I have tried to use the options to fix this, but to no avail. I am trying to find a \
way for the mail I send  not to include the address I am writing from, but an \
alternate address. I don't want, for example,  replies to personal mail sent to my \
office when they are written from my office account.  I know that there is  the \
reply-to header, but for people who do not pay attention, this does not work. The \
system administration  has fixed my domain, so I can't chamge that in the \
configuration. If you could help me with this, it would be  greatly apriciated.

Also, is there a way to set the reply-to header, so I do not have to type in the \
return address every time I  send mail?

Thank you very much,

Adam