List:       pine-info
Subject:    Forwarded mail....
From:       HEMLATA JAIN <hemajain () giasmda ! vsnl ! net ! in>
Date:       1996-09-23 10:49:37

SSSSPSSSSSSSSS
CCCC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 13:35:33 +0530
From: "0000-Admin(0000)" <root@giasmda.vsnl.net.in>

Dear customer,

Welcome to GIAS Student Server. we hope this facility proves very helpful and
exciting. Your e-mail address will be your "loginname@giasmda.vsnl.net.in".

The moment you login, you are advised to change your password to the one
desired by choosing option number 6 from the menu.

Disk space is limited to 500Kbytes. If your disk space requirement exceeds
that, you can use the disk space allocated in the directory
/home3/tmp

But please be advised that this directory will be cleared every midnight
(23:59Hrs). So you are urged to download the files to your machine before
that.

To facilitate mobile users a mobile user telnet facility has been created
in our system.The users can avail this facility to login into Students server
at Madras,Bombay,Delhi,Calcutta,Bangalore or Pune with login name as guest
and password as gias123 and make a connection to the location the user
has registered.

Our telephone numbers for assistance are :
588584  560093   588652   566740 extn: 4013, 4019, 4026

For any help/assistance, please send an e-mail to :
helpdesk@giasmda.vsnl.net.in

Your feedback is most welcome.

Regards,
Helpdesk, Madras