List:       pine-info
Subject:    Problem Configuring Pine - 3 BIG problems -
From:       rcastel () micronet ! it (Riccardo Castello)
Date:       1996-04-29 23:06:17

I connect to my ISP throught a ppp connection and i'm using pine 3.91
on Linux 1.3.85:

1-I login into my system with an account name: "tito" and my
HOSTNAME is TITO. The problem is that when i send a message, it
arrives correcly to the addressee, but when he tryies to reply, the
message goes to tito@TITO and not to rcastel@micronet.it (My e mail
address).
Please help me with this!

2-I'd like to use Pine with 2 diffent email accounts....is it
possible??

3- I've read that Pine can check for mail.....how can i do that?

Thanks in advance

Riccardo Castello 			rcastel@micronet.it