List:       pine-info
Subject:    adding folders
From:       ricardo () eucmax ! sim ! ucm ! es
Date:       1996-04-30 9:11:32

	Hello:

	I'm using PINE VMS 3-91b and I have found a problem when trying to
add a folder. My folder collection is []; in expanded list of folders I press
"A" to add a new folder, I'm prompted to write the new folder name and when
done, I get the following message:

"Can't create mailbox myfolder; mailbox already exists"

	Of course, that's not true. The same steps in PINE 3.91 for Linux
results in a new folder, so I think the point could be related to some
values in my PINE-VMS configuration, or perhaps to different file naming
conventions between both OS's. I posted this problem a couple of weeks
ago, but since I didn't get any answer, I make another try.

	Thanks in advance.

						Ricardo Palomares