List:       pine-info
Subject:    Re: pgp with pine: how to?
From:       yuan () nka1 ! med ! uc ! edu (Jie Yuan)
Date:       1996-04-29 20:07:32

In article <4m2hoo$4ali@www.univie.ac.at>,
	maz@doppler.thp.univie.ac.at (Rupert Mazzucco) writes:
>It seems this things work well if the Content-Type is text/plain.
>How do we deal with application/X-PGP-message as set by e.g. elmpgp?
>Can I put the display-filter entry into the .mailcap file *as is*?
>I have some problems getting that to work.
>Also, shouldn't outgoing pgp-encoded mail have a proper Content-Type set?

I think you can use the rich header mode to add a proper content-type
line.  However, someone has to figure out a way to trigger Pine to
activate PGP when mails of such type is read.  I think it is doable,
but I don't know how to.  I wish Jon Trulson can help us out ... :-)

Regards,

Jie
-- Jie Yuan, PhD - U. Cincinnati - Pharmacology & C.B. --
== POBox 670575, Cin., OH 45267-0575  =  513-558-2352  ==
== Jie.Yuan@UC.edu = www.uc.edu/~yuanj =  using Knews  ==
== finger -l yuanj@ucunix.san.uc.edu for my PGP pub. key=